Mindfulness for managing stress
The good news is that it doesn’t have to be like that.
Are you struggling to cope with the stress in your life?
If you are struggling to cope with stress in your life, or would like to develop a more balanced state of wellbeing, we can help.
Martin worked in sales and marketing for the pharmaceutical, chemical, oil and gas sectors for 18 years. He has a deep understanding of the pressures of balancing a high-stress career ,with the demands of modern living. And he knows what it feels like when stress becomes difficult to manage. That is why Martin first participated in an 8 week ‘Living Well with Stress’ course at ‘Breathworks’, several years ago. It changed his life and inspired him to become a Mindfulness Teacher!
How can mindfulness help?
Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) is not simply a way to unwind after a stressful day, like a glass of wine, or a bar of chocolate. It’s much more than that.
Mindfulness gives you tools and techniques to manage your stress, that will last you a lifetime.
Practising mindfulness meditation techniques can help you:
• worry less about experiences you find stressful
• be better prepared before you enter a stressful situation
• manage your response to stress as it arises
• become more resilient and self-aware
• gain confidence that you can manage situations you find challenging
• enjoy life more because you are taking control over your stress-response.